Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Primero

hmmm...

first blog post... what to say... what to say..

I guess i'll just start with a little about myself..

you can call me 'rice'.
'ricepaw1226' on 2p2.
'icepaw1225' on PokerStars.

i play poker full time on PokerStars for a meager living, but i like to think of myself as a musician.

yada yada yada

Due to the Dept. of Justice's shut down of online poker in the U.S, i live in Cabo San Lucas with some other grinders (Natisfinest and Eaglesfaan1).

i hope to update this regularly with poker hands, pics, maybe some music, and stories from abroad..
hopefully, you will enjoy it.

buenas dias,
rice.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogger Ice,

    Look forward to readin

    If you create a blogroll and want a link swap shout me on mine

    Laterz

    Rosh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks bud -
    dunno what a blogroll is... but i'm on it..
    and link that shit up.

    ReplyDelete